Financial Services is a team of individuals committed to providing excellent services in the financial activities of the College. We do this by:
- Providing friendly and effective services to internal and external customers,
- Recording, reporting and maintaining the financial records of the College as required by law, and
- Facilitating communications within BCD and between BCD and the HSC central administration regarding guidelines and procedures affecting financial activities.
Purchasing, Central Stores, and Receiving Mission
Purchasing, Central Stores, and Receiving is committed to providing excellent services in the purchasing activities of BCD. We do this by:
- Providing friendly and effective service to all departments within BCD as well as our vendors,
- Utilizing numerous vendor sources to ensure that our customers get the best value possible,
- Ensuring that Pos are entered correctly and partnering with the departments to resolve any issues,
- Providing prompt and accurate receiving and delivery of items purchased,
- Maintaining the central stores inventory so departments can have access to items used frequently from in-house supplies, and
- Maintaining detailed records to help ensure that all invoices can be paid in a timely manner.
Last edited by: aupton